Monday, October 22, 2012

Bipolar episodes

I think I'm going through a Bipolar Episode of Depression. I am either sleeping too little or too much. My eating is off. No eating when I should because of it. I feel lonely though I'm not alone. I don't know how to approach this period of depression, because it's different. I want to shut myself off, yet I want company. I miss my family. I feel so uninvolved from them because everyone is so far away. What would I do if I moved states? Gosh! This isn't good.

I should tell my counselor that I'm having problems. I think she's going through some stuff herself right now, so I don't know if she can help me. My boyfriend isn't doing so hot right now. I can feel him withdrawing from people. I can't let this happen, so how do I stop  it? I can write about it and see if that helps, but I won't get the feedback I need to self heal.

What do I do to help my boyfriend? I know he's going through some stuff and I can give him hugs and stuff and try to meet his needs. But what am I doing for him? I'm clueless.  I need to get some outside help. He's working for a couple of days this week. That should help him some. Will it be enough though. Do I ignore what I'm going through and try to help him? Try to do both? Will that make me crash? I can't crash! I don't want to! It will make me more sick if I wait. What to do?
Dear Father, help me heal....help me with Brian too. Whatever is needed. Thank you. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment