Friday, September 14, 2012

Thoughts to think about...

Some thoughts have occurred to me about my writing. I write articles for yahoo and for hubpages and some of my writings get published and some don't. I surprises me when they don't get published, because I find articles similar to what I write and compare. Maybe there are just too many of those types and the editors want something different. I don't know. Anyway...I just wrote an article on "love on a budget" for yahoo and hope it gets published. I put a lot of thought into it and made it personal as well. These articles can be found at this website. http://contributor.yahoo.com/user/1555710/estere_ramsey.html and at http://ladyestere.hubpages.com/ 
You can check them out and let me know what you think. I'm still learning about writing for the net and making these writings interesting.
I had thoughts today that puzzled me. My boyfriend and I briefly talked about getting married and what we would like to do. I know that doesn't sound mysterious or puzzling, but I've been thinking about it for a while and we are just now talking about it. We had planned on getting married a couple of years ago and things between us hadn't worked out at the time. Now things are different and I can't imagine life without him. He loves me, cares for me, and shows interest in me. I love him and care for him as well as show interest in the things he does. I've asked him before about getting married and have been brushed off, but now there's a little interest on his part. I like that and wish that we could move along with it. But there's some matters that need to be taken care of first. These are things like him getting a job, and being able to afford a wedding that we want. Also he wants to be rid of some financial obligations.  These make sense, but I want the wedding and to be finally legally together since we are living as though we are together. I know this would make some of my family happy to accept him better as well as show he's making an effort in supporting me.  Not too much to ask for I guess. Anyhow, I've laid out some of my thoughts and feel a little better about it. Probably going to think about it til it becomes a pile of mush, but that's how I am. I tend to overthink things that get on my mind. Think about what I've said and get back to me....I do read comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment