Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Well I put forth my blog with an absolutely weird thought. Surprised there's no outcry for me to be locked up with the key thrown away. I thought about writing an apology to go with it, but then thought..no. The whole purpose of this was to get out thoughts that I had and express myself. Well, express myself, I did. LOL.  Anyway...I have now had 2 things published on yahoo and am pleased with myself. I hope to get more published. I wish there were more options to getting paid other than by the number of hits one gets on your work. I  had one piece that I actually was paid for. That was great. Wasn't much money, but it was a great way to start. Now that the writing bug has hit me I should write more and with hopefully more acuity....if that's how you spell it. I haven't decided if I'm going to write any of my stories.  I'm not sure I'm brave enough to do that. My stories have been thoughts to occupy my subconscious and keep me entertained.  And they are somewhat on the bizarre sci-fi side of things, kind of like Alice and Wonderland. I'll think about it anyway. I'd like to be as good as my sister-in-law with writing up info and thoughts that others would be so enticed with reading. I think she's good at it. Heavens knows what she thinks about my writing. Anyhow...this one is just to let you know I'm not mentally gone or finished with writing a blog to stop and never do it again. I'll do more as time goes by. But here's to you, sister-in-law for inspiring me to write and get it out so I'm not pent up with chaotic thoughts bouncing around in my head all the time. And to Mom and Dad, the thoughts keep coming and I guess the typing will continue with music that only I can play. I appreciate you with all that I am. Love to you all.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Estere!

    I didn't comment earlier only because I was in Vegas, a town where everyone hallucinates 24/7 and all is illusion and mirage.

    Not sure if I'm the sis-in-law you mention, but *this* sis-in-law thinks you are brave and truthful in writing of your experiences and struggles. Now that I understand why you titled your blog as you did, I think it is beautiful. I am sure others, particularly those struggling with bi-polar, will find kinship and encouragement in sharing your journey with you.

    I wasn't sure if you wanted to keep this blog private or not, but would love to give you a shout out on my blog. LMK if that's ok, I won't do that without your approval.

    Blessings,
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A shout out is fine. I don't mind. I coming out about bipolar disorder. Just wrote an article about it for yahoo. Hopefully it will be published...won't know til they respond. Thanks for the support...and yes, it was you I was speaking of.

      Delete